The American Track of the AUN Academy provides a curriculum that fully meets the Nigerian national curriculum standard and also offer a broader spectrum of knowledge from international resources and standards. The track has the following features;
- The program prepares students towards writing the BECE (Junior Certificate), NECO, WASSCE and the Scholastic Attitude Tests (SAT I & SAT II)
- An enhanced academic program which supplements and supports the National curriculum with American standard texts, educational resources and style of delivery
- Hands on practical learning experience, using information technology with every student being technologically knowledgeable and possessing a Tablet computer as an academic tool.
- Small class size which allows the teacher to pay attention to every child’s individual academic needs for effective learning
- An environment that encourages critical thinking and practical application of the concepts taught in class through life skill integration, laboratory and field trips every term to enhance learning process.
- Exciting extracurricular activities and events to balance learning through work and a fulfilling educational experience.
- Opportunities for community service and other volunteer work to help build a sense of civic responsibility in the student and provide outlets for them to make impacts on the community with their learning.
Currently, the school offers classes from grades 6 to 12 with an average class size of five (5) students per class and maximum sitting for ten students.
- Weekly scores sent via email to keep track of your child’s performance.
- Individualized education plan (on request) which allows you to have a clear view of what the child is expected to learn for the term.
- Iowa Test of basic skills Standardized examination at the end of every session to assess student’s grade level skills as compared to the American counterparts.