The AUN Schools Charter -Yola, is seeking for an Agric Engineer. This position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Job Title: Agric. Engineer
Location: Yola Town, Adamawa State
Employment Status: Full Time
Opening Date: 20th August, 2021
Closing Date: 27th August , 2021
The Agric. Engineering Teacher will organize, plan and teach Agriculture in the Middle School and as well as engage in some High School classes in related field of study.
- Prepare Agric. Curriculum as stipulated by the Charter School projected curriculum
- Prepare lesson plans as appropriate for each lesson
- Prepare lesson notes as appropriate
- Prepare slides to be projected in classes for delivery
- Use of creative materials as aide for learning
- Prepare trips, organize agricultural field experience for students
- Prepare to engage in both theory and practical in agriculture
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the School
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Agric Engineering with teaching experience certification.
- Experience in school environment
- Experience teaching in high school with particular familiarity in an internationally styled teaching pedagogy will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in an internet friendly environment with experience of proper computer manipulation.
- High level skill in writing skills with no or little error
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications with ease.
- Possess very good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to project a positive image of the School at all times.
- Ability to run different activities and tasks simultaneously and efficiently
Description of Benefits:
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as per AUN salary scale.
How to Apply:
- Applications can be submitted directly in hard copies to the Office of the Supervisor of Charter School in North Campus Charter School section.